Sunday, February 24, 2008

BC Capstone

The second semester has finally started after such a long break and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. One of my first assignments for my capstone class was to create a blog and keep up with it by writing weekly posts. With this blog I would like to log my capstone experience and discuss what steps I will be taking in order to find an internship for this summer. This week in capstone class we discussed our Amazing Race applications in which we had to apply for. The application had a variety of questions that really made me think. We discussed how the process of filling out the application was similar to that of a job application or a job interview. Even though it was an application for a reality TV show it gave me an idea of what it would be like to apply for a job or internship in broadcasting.

No comments: